At Belltown Spine & Wellness, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients and staff.
As we all know, COVID-19 is very contagious and can be extremely dangerous, especially to those with preexisting conditions.
When you come to us for an appointment, know we are following all CDC guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety. This includes:
- Making sure all commonly touched surfaces are wiped down.
- Ensuring social distancing whenever possible.
- Wearing masks to prevent the spread of droplets through the air.
- Making it easy to access a place to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Screening patients with temperature checks.
- Asking anyone exhibiting symptoms or not feeling well to please stay home.
It’s been a difficult time for everyone. The stress and anxiety is probably making your pain and tension worse. And, unfortunately, your pain isn’t going to wait until the pandemic is over.
We want you to feel comfortable when you come into our office to receive care. Our relentless dedication to providing a safe environment helps limit the risk of disease transmission.
If you have any questions about how we’re making sure you stay safe when you come to visit us, please give us a call at (206) 441-7984. We would love to hear your concerns and help set your mind at ease.
We are dedicated to using the latest information from the CDC and other reputable sources to modify our practices to protect patients and staff. Please check back for any updates.
And remember, wash your hands, wear your mask, and keep a safe distance from others. We will get through this if we all act responsibly.